Wombats SA / the Natural History Society of South Australia depends on the support of our Members through subscriptions and volunteer effort to achieve our aims of protecting, promoting and preserving the native wildlife and vegetation of South Australia.
Why not become an Affiliate Member now (see below) and encourage others to as well!
Affiliate Members are welcome and encouraged to become involved in the various working groups, to help out on our reserves or a variety of tasks that need doing ‘in town’. You will also receive our quarterly journal, Natural History, which outlines issues of interest relating to activities of Wombats SA and its aims, details of working bees and volunteer weekends and general environmental issues.
All our Members support our work but also the Objects of Wombats SA / the Society and our rules and policies. Please have a look at our Constitution on this link to learn more about these.
We’re very excited about a new procedure for those who would like to join us as new members.
People who support the Objects of the Society/Wombats SA and want to become more involved may apply for Affiliate Membership:
- Affiliate Members are encouraged to attend Visitor & Volunteer Days and/or contribute to Wombats SA in other ways.
- Affiliate Members may attend the AGM and/or Special General Meetings but are ineligible to vote.
- After two years, Affiliate Members may wish to apply for Full Membership, with nominations from two Full Members.
We value all our members and supporters! Without you we couldn’t look after our Reserves and all they represent. Please scroll down to find the link to download the appropriate form for you!
Affiliate Membership Subscriptions:
- $40 Affiliate Individual
- $50 Affiliate Family (two adults at the same address, including children under the age of 18)
- $35 Affiliate Concession – Student (individual with a student card) or Individual (with a pension card)
- $45 Affiliate Family Concession (two adults at the same address, at least one member with a pension card).
Our Natural History journal is sent out via email to all members quarterly. Please add $10 if you would like to receive a hard copy of the journal in the post.
Please download the form you need to support Wombats SA:
- New member: Wombats SA Affiliate Member Application Form 2018 (DOCX) – scan signed/completed form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New member: Wombats SA Affiliate Member Application Form 2018 (PDF) – post signed/completed form to PO Box 410, BLACKWOOD SA 5051
Please complete your form, then post or scan and email to:
Wombats SA, PO Box 410, BLACKWOOD SA 5051 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued interest and support! Please contact us if you have any questions.